Friday, June 4, 2010

New Colour Scheme

Hello everyone!
Firstly I would like to say: Wow, Babbo and Yia Yia your cruise looks like it was amazing. I am incredibly jealous! I would love to visit Gallipoli (having spent so much time learning about it in school) and Troy and well everywhere!

Now, I decided that our blog might like some new colours, a little winter spirit now that its getting colder down here. I tried to choose colours I think will be easy to read, but if anyone is having difficulties please let me know and I'll make any necessary alterations. Or feel free to change it yourself... I would tell you where the place is to change it but I haven't worked it out yet myself, I just stumbled upon it eventually and didn't take note of how I got there!

Hope everyone is well,
Love Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment