Saturday, November 10, 2012

Update from Downunder

Hi to everyone!  Thanks for all the news and photos...ours are way overdue.  So here's an attempt to correct that...

Ken is busy at work and enjoying his off-time walking Chai and pottering around in his workshop.  All my elderly clients are keeping me busy and entertained, and I'm back into my swimming routine.  I also enjoy an afternoon walk with the dog :)


Photobucket
Ken with Summa and her new brother Jackson


Rachael has recently moved into an apartment in Seaforth (near Manly) with her boyfriend Ben and a friend of theirs Josh. It's a five-minute walk to work, and a 15-minute stroll to the beach and the heart of Manly.  She is loving living in Sydney, but still manages to come up and see us on a regular basis.  Ken, Emily and I will be flying down on the first of December to spend four days with her, and we're looking forward to seeing what it's all about! 
Rachael and Ben on our deck

Emily is in the midst of end-of-school-year stress, with assignments due (music composition yesterday, ancient history today), and block exams starting in two weeks.  She took some time out yesterday to enjoy "Supanova" - Brisbane's gigantic "nerd convention" for all lovers of comics, anime, fantasy movies, etc, etc. - I believe she felt very much at home!



That's all the news for now...I promise not to wait so long til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment