Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



As usual, I'm a bit late with the greetings, but here's a big shout-out to all the great moms in the family! I know that mom and dad won't be checking the blog on their big adventure, but I wanted to include a pic of the flowers that our kids gathered from their yard for Kate, because they won't be around to enjoy the full glory of Boulder in May. We're enjoying spring with lots of trampoline time in the yard, training for the Bolder Boulder, yard work and mountain bike rides. The kids all have spring fever, as evidenced by our photo of the Foothill "Crazy Hair Day" photo. I finally got the White Rim trip movie put together and posted on youtube. Here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=Y44PLH-1rtw&next=%2Fmy_videos (disclaimer- may induce motion sickness!)
Happy Mother's Day!
Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment