Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Challenge Accepted!

This WILL be a challenge - so often I read the blog, then say to myself "I'll post - later!" Sound familiar? I do enjoy the news and photos - especially love the relaxed-looking couple by the seawall. Ahhhh, the Shore - we do miss it so! Part of my challenge will be to get other members of the Blackwell household to post as well - we'll see how that goes! The girls are on holidays at the moment, resting up for the final push towards year's end. For Rachael, this is the end of school holidays after 12 years...there are so many "lasts" coming up! I find myself satisfied for her but melancholy as well. For Emily, next month brings several musical challenges: a clarinet exam (Grade 4) and an audition for the Queensland Youth Orchestras, both within 4 days of each other! Practice, practice, practice!

Life and work rolls on for Ken and myself - nothing much new, but little ups and downs keep life interesting! Glad to hear Rico is happy with his class - how's your lot shaping up, Jules? Ken was explaining Matt's rugby position to me (I don't follow Union, only League - that's a whole 'nother story!). He must be a big boy! Glad he enjoys it.

We're looking forward to Mom and Dad's visit in November. Fingers crossed for bearable temperatures and nice weather - it's been a cool and rainy spring so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment