Saturday, September 25, 2010

Soccer Season

Sarah, Sylvana (a friend on Varsity soccer), and I went to West Point to watch Sylvana's sister play against Army for UVM. What fun! The Army defense was pretty much impenetrable (as was the Hudson above this point where the colonists put a chain under the water to scuttle the British fleet). Dad, great historic fact, right?
I am in the third week of school and have lost my voice - nothing more than a sinus infection complication. One has to be creative to teach K with no voice. Guess I need to steepen my skill learning curve.
As to the sunglass placement (astute observation!), I suspect the wearer had just been ravaged by the yonder wee one looking so innocently over the seawall. Possible? No, not him! He's way too cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment