Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Love From Australia

First of all, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BODEN!! Hope you had a great day, and got all the presents you wanted!



What a wonderful adventure we had for Mom's surprise birthday weekend, beginning way back in November last year when Dad first brought up the possibility. Talk about a good secret-keeper! We all had such a special time, and I'm so grateful to have you all as my family - what a loving, caring group we are!! I often feel isolated living so far away, but it's times shared together like the past 2 weeks that reaffirm our special bond.

I'll post a few of my pics here, and the rest I'll attempt to put on Snapfish, although I've never used it before. If I have trouble, I may get Dad to do it for me as he has a copy of all my photos from my visit. It may take me a few days, as things are hectic here now! The jet lag is still hanging around, although it's nowhere near as troublesome as it is flying the other way. I'm back at work already, and we're having birthday celebrations today for Emily, who is now 15 (YIKES!!)














No comments:

Post a Comment