Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Bizarre Dream

Hi there,

I thought I'd let you all know about a particularly hilarious dream I had the other night. You may need a little bit of background information to fully understand where it ties in with my everyday life first...
Firstly this week I needed to change my school password, as it's the beginning of a new term and for security reasons they needed to be changed. So thinking of something I wouldn't forget but hopefully no one would guess I chose "Eldora".
Secondly I have just finished reading the Harry Potter series for about the sixteenth time
and finally Mum went out to lunch on Sunday with her friends, including Yvonne.

Now to the dream,
It was set at a ski resort, which was "Eldora" though it wasn't. It didn't look anything like Eldora. It was simply a mass of very high mountains surrounded by trees and dark clounds. Babbo, Rico, Mum, Emily, Yvonne and myself were all at the very top of the highest mountain in order to celebrate Babbo's 180th birthday. No, that's not a typo it really was 180! Babbo however looked suspiciously like Dumbledore. With long hair and a very long beard. Rico explained to the group that only he and Babbo were really capable of skiing down such a steep slope and suggested that the rest of us just slide down on our bottoms. The rest of the dream was simply Dumbledore Babbo and Rico speeding down this mountain while Mum, Yvonne, Emily and slowly slid down on our bottoms talking about how fantastic it was Babbo was still skiing at 180.

Just though I'd share that with you,
Now it's back to my art assignment!

Love, Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment