Monday, April 26, 2010

Wow! There's been a lot of busy blogging since I last checked! No exciting photos or videos to post now- I'm still unpacking from one of the best trips of my life. Last week and over the weekend, Reid and I biked the White Rim trail in Canyonlands with the Bowers family and some friends of theirs. 4 days, 80 miles on rough dirt through the desert, and Reid rode the whole thing! He was very determined and tough- there were some tears, but no whining- I'm very proud. I will be sure to post some pics and video because it was some of the most beautiful landscape imaginable.

Nice job on the photo ID's- I'm sure that the first was 1990- the year I graduated from college because we have a photo of Kate and me from the same day where I'm wearing the same T-shirt. The second seems like 2000 would be right judging by the looks of Reid! What happened to our chubby little baby?

Rachael- LOL at the dream! Let's hope that we'll be ripping up the slopes at Eldora when Babbo's 180!

Sounds like a great trip- I'm sure that the photo course will serve you well when you return- can't wait to see them and hear about the adventures.

Happy sweet 16, Sarah! Just so you know, I didn't get my license until I was 18 and I think that the fact I'm still alive is partially due to that wise decision on my part, so don't be in too much of a big hurry. I think the guys will be more into a chick with a longboard attached to a trailer behind a beach cruiser, anyway.

-Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment