Sunday, October 3, 2010

I want to contribute my bit to this hair thing, having had a cut after two months. Dad says he likes it better short as it is not so "saggy"---more "perky". That's OK, but I like more VOLUME, and then the interesting question of geography comes in. Volume is possible in the humidity of the east coast, and Australia, but not out here in this skinny, dry air---so the topic becomes ever more complex! Unfortunately you will not see my recent cut, as I have not yet learned how to post a photo on the blog. But rest assured, I have not yet resorted to head-shave!
I'm taking my semi-fat-head to Maryland for four days next week, as one of my Wellesley classmates is opening her house for a Beebe reunion, and I think at least six of us will be there, including three of the four of us that went to Europe together after graduation. Will I get a swelled head??? Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment