Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Congratulations, Everyone!!!


I've just got time for a quick post because I'm under the ol' report card deadline crunch! I have to make the effort to say a heartfelt "Well done!" to Rachael for her graduation, to Sarah for her license to Mom and Dad for getting down to Oz to celebrate another grandchild milestone and to everyone who's been so diligent to posting on the blog. I'm feeling the energy and I love logging on and seeing all the new posts!

Winter is finally here- first snow that stuck on the ground today. We went to Ian Bower's soccer game for the state tournament quarterfinals and sadly they lost to the eventual champions. They were an inspiring underdog story, coming in ranked 17th and knocking out the top seed. Ian is 2nd from left in the picture. Going to watch the CU Buffs continue to suck on Saturday and Les Miserables at Fairview High School this weekend. We'll keep you posted!

Stay well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment