Monday, November 8, 2010



Congratulations to Rachael! I'm assuming graduation was this past Friday?, Nov. 5?
Glad Mom and Dad are there - sounds like an "easiest flight yet" status.
Loved Reid's drumming.
Views of Lexington - Drew and Duke on Pi Phi lawn, mountains and "God".
Had a fun weekend with Matt and the frat. Saw a rugby game, went to a class on Hinduism, walked a lot through town and campus, small talked at high volume at a number of Pi Phi sponsored parties, watched Sarah get lots of attention, managed Duke through the weekend - too much car time. I don't think we will take him again.
Home with an infected head (sinus, throat,...) Don't think the September version of this ever really left. So, I'm on some new serious antibiotics and missing the third day of school in a row. Will be out tomorrow, too. My class will now have exposed itself to more school personnel so I may have more sympathy/empathy when I get back. I love my class this year and they are live wires. Got a call on Thursday that somebody had thrown a chair across the room and bolted - just another day in Room 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment