Friday, January 7, 2011

Soggy Aussies!



I like the look of the Coburn world! The outlook here is much more bleak:


I'm doing some washing today, but I think it will go through a few more heaven-sent rinse cycles before it gets dry! Our Canadian visitors (Wanda's daughter Davina and her friend Alexa) are out at Tangalooma feeding dolphins in the rain and making the most of their soggy holiday. They are enjoying their time despite the weather. Davina has tickets to the Australian Open, so I hope the rain doesn't follow her south!

So far we remain dry under our house, although the yard is a different story. The chooks are getting mighty fed up of having wet feet, but they continue to give us eggs. Driving around this area is still okay, but we have regular road closures due to flash flooding. It makes my work a bit tricky when I have to go to low-lying areas, but so far I haven't had any trouble. More rain is forecast for the next 5 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment