Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weather: Whatcha Gonna Do?

All the weather events of late have me thinking about Mark Twain's quote about people not having anything to talk about without it. I'm glad that everyone is weathering their own storms alright and staying warm and dry. We've been up and down, warm and cold, windy and snowy, but that's Colorado for you. We had some nice catching snowflakes on the tongue conditions today and I got some photos I had to post. I really enjoyed dad's thoughts on the fun he's having being a grandfather- gives me something to look forward to! I must say it's great for us too to have the grandparents living nearby. I'm starting to get back in the groove of being back in school and managing a whole lot of stuff, and the household is re-calibrating to school mode. I think it's going to be a busy and fun 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment