Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reid's Multisport Day


Happy Birthday, Matt! The big 2-0! I remember my 20th- I was on a climbing trip to West Virginia and I remember thinking that this was a big milestone because my childhood was over and my adulthood had arrived. If only I'd begun acting like an adult soon after...

Reid had a huge day as the seasons changed; we started the day at Eldora where he showed some runs through the treesthat I'd never been on before. It's getting more and more fun to ski with him because he's going faster and he's up for more challenging terrain, so I have to ski hard to keep up!

We got home in the early afternoon in time for him to go to the first session of his tennis program with the Millenium Harvest House Junior Tennis Team. Jerry Grant saw how inspired and excited Reid was about tennis last summer, so he's sponsoring him for this new, more competitive program. He came home saying that it was a lot of fun.

The third event was the cotillion- Kate has been threatening to send him whenever he's been especially boorish, and now she's managed to get a critical mass of his friends together to make him accepting enough to make it happen. He just got back, and he really sounded like he had a good time! Pretty exciting new steps in young Master Reid's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment