Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back in the daily computer world

We're back in the swing of Boulder - moderated a discussion on the Muslim Brotherhood Thursday that turned out to be very enlightening and well attended.  Enjoyed the Farmer's Market Saturday and the Kelloggs for hot dogs last night.  I've been frustrated by technology regularly - my problem now is we can get our phone messages on the computer but need a voice program to do it.  I downloaded it and I still get the message I need to download the program so it is a vicious circle.  Decided to try the blog instead and its is working. I have a few shore photos to add to Julie's good ones.




Spent thursday night watching the end of the season baseball games - I must say that when the Red Rox do something they do it big - 100 years between pennants and setting a record for a September downfall.  I always get a bit interested when we get to the shore and the local paper covers the Yankees and Red Sox but what a disaster Sept was for them.  Thursday night was a roller coaster with it looking as tho the Red Sox would go to the playoffs until the end of the 9th where they were one strikeout away and lost the game and the chance by a 4-3 score.

We're well at the moment - I have my yearly checkups this week with four different doctors and can't think of any to talk about except for the aching joints!

Love to all.

Dad

PS - shouldn't have said anything about the blog working.  when I went to add photos, I found the format changed and no was to place them or size the, but here are four photos  first one includes Joanie and last one has Grant in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment