Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October

Hmmm,...those "lasts" are starting to roll along. Beginning with, "The next time I sleep in this bed, I'll have graduated from high school and I'll probably know where I'm going to college.", said Sarah as we were closing up the shore on Columbus Day.
Sarah has played her last regular season Varsity soccer game. Sectional play-offs start on Saturday. After the last home game (it was quite late), the traditional flowers, gifts, speeches, and hugs were given by the coach and underclassmen. It was also MAC Field Day so Sarah looked a bit like Brave Heart - blue and white face paint.
Last moment before a college application has been submitted,...was last night before she clicked the submit button on the Common App. - so different than addressing, sealing, and sending those heavy envelopes!
Yes! We got pumpkins and Drew is taking one down to Matt for Parents' Weekend. I will send along some goodies from the oven since I am staying here to cheer for the soccer team.

No comments:

Post a Comment